Job Vacancy: Finance Executive
Badminton Asia is currently looking to hire a full-time Finance Executive to join our office in Petaling Jaya Selangor.
More information about the role:
Job Title: Finance Executive
Nationality: Preferably Malaysian
Reports to: Finance Manager
Responsible for assisting the Finance Manager in all matters related to the Badminton Asia Accounts.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation of Badminton Asia account payables and accounts receivables.
- Process vendor invoices, staff claims, etc;
- Ensure timely payment processing and invoice issuance
- including utilities & other recurring monthly invoices
- monitor and supervise email for outstanding invoices/payments & Tournament advances;
- follow-up on supplier monthly payments 3 Assist in the preparation of monthly bank reconciliation.
- Prepare claims with supporting documents to Badminton World Federation and other members and stakeholders;
- Assist in monthly management of accounts and reports preparation;
- Assist in daily accounting & administrative works, including scanning and filing documents;
- Assist in a timely manner for data analysis and report preparation to:
- maintain and update monthly collection claims and reports; ensure date correctness and completeness;
- Highlight to the Finance Manager discrepancies (if any) in the management accounts;
- Attend to any other ad-hoc date requests, projects or assignments which may be assigned from time to time; sequential filing of all invoices, receipts for easy retrieval for Audit purposes
- Possess strong analytical skills, good communication, interpersonal skills, meticulousness, and good time management
- Able to prioritize workload and deliver to tight deadlines and work with flexibility environment.
General knowledge of accounts administration
Education and Qualifications Required
Diploma in Accounting/Finance or professional accounting qualification ie. LCCI Higher accounting certificate; (candidates pursuing Level 4 LCCI qualification may also apply)
Any Additional Requirements (Language skills, Computer Skills)
- Good computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office and familiarity with SQL accounting software
- Good problem-solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Highly proficient in English language (written and spoken) & Bahasa Melayu.
RM2500 – RM4000
Closing Date for Application
15 February 2023
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are hereby invited to apply by forwarding a copy of your up-to-date resume for our review at email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.